Terms and Conditions
1. To enter participants must purchase a vehicle start or deep cycle battery from a Battery Town Dealer during the promotional period of 01 December 2018 and 31 January 2019, register their details at www.batterytown.co.nz and link to the competition registration page within this period.
2. Complete name and contact details of the participant, the purchase business name & location and their invoice number must be entered during registration.
3. The purchase invoice must be kept to ensure proof of purchase to qualify prize winner’s registration is valid. This invoice must be produced on request to claim the prize
4. Only one entry per person and per battery is allowed.
5. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by Battery Town Head Office of HCB Technologies Limited.
8. There will be two (2) draws which will generate one (1) Prize Winner per month.
9. The prize draws will take place at the end of each completion period month at HCB Technologies Head Office.
10. The Major Prize Winners will be notified by phone or email on or after that draw.
11. Judges’ decision for the draw is final.
12. The prize consists of a The FatBikeShop Electric FatBike. There are 2 to be won during the promotion period.
13. Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
14. The Prize Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
16. The prize may be collected from Battery Town Head Office in Auckland or will be couriered/delivered to your local Battery Town. Any damage caused in transit will be at the Couriers "terms of cartage" and not the responsibility of the promoter. Warranty is directly with The FatBikeShop using the serial number of the product.
17. Winners must take the prizes as offered. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Battery Town Head Office - HCB Technologies Limited will not be entered into.
18. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name for promotional and marketing purposes.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
i) Neither the Promoter nor the operators of the Event will be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
j) This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.